This morning I woke up to the sound of my iPhone alarm clock singing a song about cows. I don’t know why that was the ringtone but it did the job because I got up right away. I instantly checked my Twitter and read the tweets that were on my timeline from the night before up until the current time. Then, I turned on the TV and Maury was on. I must have sat there for a while because it eventually changed to Jerry Springer and then Judge Judy and so forth. While I watched, I checked my Facebook and Twitter constantly while also texting my friends. I then made some phone calls to set up plans for the day. After I got off the phone, I checked my Twitter again. As you can tell by now, I am obviously addicted to Twitter. Then I got up and went out for the day. I got lunch while texting my friends and then went to the post office. Then I took the subway back to campus, which was TORTURE. I listened to my iPod on the ride there but being cut off from Twitter and texting was the worst. Subways should really work on getting cell phone and internet connection down there so I don’t have to go through that. You never know when there might be an emergency and you are in the subway. When I got off I made a phone call and sent a few more text messages as I walked back in addition to listening to music via my iPhone. Then I went back to my dorm to pick up my laptop and meet my friend to do homework. While doing homework, I found myself texting, checking Twitter and Facebook, and checking my email. After I finished most of my homework, I went to dinner with my roommates. I was doing the usual texting, etc. while out with them. Later, I went back to the dorm to finish my homework. I ended the night writing this, recording what I did in media throughout the day. I plan to do the same things tomorrow in addition to going to class.
No comments:
Post a Comment